Promotional videos and corporate video production in Blackpool, Preston and throughout Lancashire.
We offer an affordable video production package for small businesses who want to create an engaging, quality video to promote their product, business or shop. We will work with you from start to finish to help find the best ways to present your video. The content of your corporate or promotional video must be both engaging and relevant in order to capture your clients’ and audiences’ attention. Our finished product is a 2-3 minute promotional video, perfect as a web video, promotional video, promotional advert, marketing video or as part of your business presentation.
Once the promotional video is created we will then help with uploading and any advice with SEO and social media to get the best viewing figures from your target audience and to maximise the impact of your advertising campaign.
SMALL BUSINESS VIDEO PACKAGE
What you get:
- Pre-production meeting to discuss your requirements.
- One day of filming using HD broadcast quality video/audio equipment.
General layout, activity/product shots coupled with interviews (if needed).
- One day of editing with up to two rounds of amends.
- One royalty free music track added.
- Titles / graphics added if needed.
- Final video length around the 2 minute mark.
- Final video file delivered by online file transfer.
- Help with uploading to preferred social media/Youtube channel and Google optimization.
This Video Production Package is priced at £900
- Professional, scripted voice-over incorporated into the promo – £100
- Photography. These can be headshots of staff or general product/layout for your website – £75. Usually 5 – 10 photos
- Advanced editing and effects using After Effects templates £100
- Animated intro of your logo to music – £50
- Timelapse video – £50
- 12 short videos ideal for social blogs (e.g. “cocktail of the month”) – £200
- Aerial Videography – £250 (half a day including editing)
A few points to consider for a promotional video:
- best form of online advertising.
- share to 1000’s of potential clients in seconds.
- The first thing you click on a website page.
- Stand out from your competitors.
- Catches clients attention and contains information about business or product.
- Keep clients engaged on your website for longer.
- great for social networking and blogs- share hundreds of words and pictures in one link.
- Help boost Google rankings
- Video is a form of advertising therefore our fee is tax deductable
- Unique, imaginative and creative videography
- Fully bespoke service
- High quality service from start to finish
- Competitive prices
- Personal service from start to finish
- 10 years professional filming experience
- Many satisfied customers
- Broadcast quality video and audio equipment
- Fully insured